On today’s episode of The Created Life, I have the distinct pleasure of speaking with a unique multimedia and performance artist, Cipriano Ortega, about their work as an artist, their journey with muscle tension dysphonia and how that impacted their life, as well as diving into their personal philosophy and outlook.
On today’s episode Damian Taggart and Cipriano Ortega discuss:
- Dealing with muscle tension dysphonia
- Personal growth & self-healing
- The role of art
- 90s grunge and 60s psychedelic music
- Identity as a queer, indigenous person, and person of color
- The impact of perception and how we are seen
- Embracing impermanence
- Living in a “hostile universe”
LEARN MORE ABOUT CIPRIANO:
Do you enjoy The Created Life? Send us a donation via PayPal, or show your support by telling a friend about the show, subscribing on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play. Drop me a line for information on becoming a sponsor or to send feedback. Your support and feedback really matters and helps us keep the show on the air!