In this week’s installment of The Created Life, Vince Kadlubek and I dive into his personal story of overcoming a troubled past before founding the successful immersive arts company, Meow Wolf. Vince talks about his struggle coming to terms with his sexuality, his run-in with the law, and his personal life prior to finding his stride as an entrepreneur. Vince reveals what he is most proud of and what pursuing a life of creativity means to him. We discuss capitalism and non-binary thinking, his vision for himself, embracing the unknown, and his business advice for would-be entrepreneurs and visionaries.
In this week’s episode of The Created Life podcast, Vince Kadlubek and Damian Taggart discuss a wide range of topics including:
- The immersive arts and entertainment company Meow Wolf
- The path to success for Meow Wolf and the current expansion plans and challenges
- Vince’s personal story before Meow Wolf
- Not going to college
- Dealing with closeted homosexuality
- Being on an irresponsible track, struggling to pay rent, shoplifting
- Transitioning from feeling suicidal, blaming, holding a grudge to responsibility and leadership
- Transformation and creativity
- The power of possibility and manifestation
- The problem with binary thinking
- Demanding more from capitalism
Learn more about Meow Wolf:
Do you enjoy The Created Life? Show us your support by telling a friend about it, subscribing on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play, scoring some merch, sponsoring the show or signing up for one of our events. Drop me a line for information on becoming a sponsor.