On today’s episode of TCL I have the pleasure of speaking with the dynamic Ryan Foo about theater, entrepreneurialism, self-awareness, spirituality, art, and much more!
On this episode of The Created Life Damian Taggart and Ryan Foo discuss:
- Ryan Foo’s version numbering system and long term amnesia from a car accident
- Theater and art
- The Black Actors Guild
- David Mamet, is acting lying/or telling the truth?
- the role of storytelling in culture
- creating new narratives that are inclusive and applicable regardless of identity
- the role of for-profit entities in social change
- the role of nonprofits in a capitalist system
- capitalism and value
- Morality and following orders
- “The rabbit hole of consciousness”
- Masculinity and the modern male
- Spirituality, God, union, consciousness
Learn more about Ryan Foo:
Do you enjoy The Created Life? Send us a donation via PayPal, or show your support by telling a friend about the show, subscribing on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play. Drop me a line for information on becoming a sponsor or to send feedback. Your support and feedback really matters and helps us keep the show on the air!